neděle 2. dubna 2017

Sunday Sketch No.4

I decided to redraw my favorite sketches from the papers lying all around to the computer, to have it all gathered. And I would also like to share those sketches with you!



So here is my card that I created using this sketch. inspired by  MHK designs picture. I used the pastel floral theme with a little bit of green and I made it a wedding card, because it evokes a wedding decorations.


I used beautiful rose paper in gentle colors with a stripe of a note paper.


Added a stamp with just married car picture and of course some flowers and a ribbon.


Challenges:

4 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful card design! Thanks for entering the MHKDesigns Monthly Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Firstly, I really love the sketch!! And what you did with it is fantastic.. Perfect wedding card with that touch of vellum!! just divine. The way you didn't color the car is probably my favorite part of the card.. Awesome.. Thank you so much for joining us at MHKDesigns.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. WOW! This is stunning! I love the flowers and the soft color palette you chose. Thank you for joining us this month at MHKDesigns!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us this month at MHKDesigns!

    OdpovědětVymazat