středa 14. prosince 2016

Christmas CAS card

I made this cards, because it visited me in my dreams :D It's not a thing, that happens to me often, actually I guess I have never dreamed an exact thing to craft. But this time, I got the whole idea while sleeping.



So when I woke up I had to make it, although I wasn't sure, what the outcome would be. I had to draw the mittens and add a lot of layers.  Finally I decided to add the gold snowflake, which was not in the dream, but somehow matched.


I am posting this card to Addicted to Stamps and More Clean and simple challenge. This week the Happy Little Stampers is our sponsor, and by participating in this challenge you will be able to win a $15 gift certificate for this store! So make sure you find a little time to make and post your CAS card to the challenge too!

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.cz/

3 komentáře:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant card,love your design,it's awesome,and yes...we often use same colors to make our cards,but as the quote said..."great minds think alike"...hugs Željka

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. What a beautiful CAS Christmas card, Martina. Love the mittens :)

    OdpovědětVymazat