pondělí 4. dubna 2016

Exploding box - baby girl

So I tried to make my first exploding box card. We wanted to congratulate to our colleague for his newborn baby girl and I thought something more festive then a usual card was appropriate.

 


I didn't have much material so I had to improvise and make the box out of multiple pieces of paper and office papers prints. Which was a lot of work and I thought I will never be willing to make exploding box card again!


But I am quite confident with the result and I am happy I finally tried.


I used all of the baby shower cuts I had at home and also ran out of all the pink stuff :D


But I hope the result was worth it and it will bring some joy to the receivers.


I am joining The Crazy Challenge with this exploding box!

CCH # 219 - new baby


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat